Introducing: Iver4 580
The Iver4 580 offers users a 200-meter depth survey system featuring hot-swappable battery sections that can be changed in the field without any special tools. It is the second vehicle in the Iver4 family of next-generation UUVs to address a wide variety of customer missions, including survey, multi-domain intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), anti-submarine warfare (ASW), seabed warfare and mine warfare. Built with Iver4 next-generation technology, the Iver4 580 features a full suite of sensors in a portable size (5.8″ diameter and 82″ length) and small mission footprint for rapid deployment. The combination of transportability and in-water efficiency makes the Iver4 580 the ideal vehicle for commercial and defense survey missions. The Iver4 580 has been designed to minimize off-mission time. Its sealed battery section can be swapped in the field and easily reassembled without the need for vacuum pump or INS-realignment. Data recorded from the on-board sensor suite can be downloaded from the Iver4 580 at GigE speed allowing the vehicle to get back on mission in minutes.
- Portability: Iver4 580 is less than 100 pounds and 99 inches long. Our design team balanced the size of this vehicle design to fit a full suite of sensors while maintaining a small mission footprint.
- Simplified Logistics: Iver4 580 features sealed, field-swappable battery sections. These sections are paired at a wet-break point with no special tools, heading realignment or vacuum pump required. The vehicle’s NiMH batteries can be sent on a passenger airplane or shipped as non-hazardous material.
- Minimum Mission Downtime: With true hot-swappable battery sections and GigE download speeds, the Iver4 580 can be back on mission within minutes. This further optimizes the time to get better mission results.
- Purpose Built Vehicle with Full Sensor Suite: Standard vehicle configuration includes side scan sonar, swath bathymetry, inertial navigation system, sound velocity probe and doppler velocity probe. This full sensor suite delivers the highest quality mission data for every mission.
- 200m/300m Rated Durable Titanium Center Section Configurations
- Depth Sensor
- 2 m (82 in)
- .15 m (5.8 in) Carbon Fiber Tubes
- 6/12/18/36 Hour Configurations
- >4 knots transit
- >5 knots sprint
- Swappable Battery Sections
Inertial Navigation System
- INS based on iXBlue PHINS Compact C3 fiber-optic gyroscope
Side Scan Sonar
- Dual Frequency 1600/600 kHz or 900/600 kHz configurations
- 600 kHz Interferometric co-registered sonar
Field Rugged Operator Console
- Getac for mission planning, operating and data viewing. Includes VectorMap Mission Planning Software and VectorMap surface radio.
Topside Deck Box
- Surface equipment for subsurface comms with Benthos Acoustic Modem
Handheld Remote Controller
- Rugged water resistant remote with joystick for surface control (300+ m range)
- Underwater locator beacon
- Sound velocity probe (AML)
Doppler Velocity Log
- 80m/140m bottom lock configurations
Rugged Transit Case
- Shock absorbent mounting
- Watchdog Iridium safety systems
- Iver API Documentation Support
- Forward Payload Integration including RemoteHelm Tester Software
- 12 Month Warranty
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Call for latest revision. All brand names referenced are trademarks or trade names of their respoective holders.