Iver4 PW UUV
The Iver4 PW UUV offers users a new 300-meter workhorse system featuring long duration capability and no shipping restrictions with L3 OceanServer’s Lithium-free standard design. The Iver4 comes standard with rechargeable NiMH battery packs supporting up to 20-hour run times of >74m mission duration for long ingress/egress missions.
The Iver4 PW is the first in a family of advanced UUVs to address a wide variety of missions, including defense applications such as multi-domain intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR, anti-submarine warfare (ASW), seabed warfare and mine warfare. The new system offers survey customers a commercial platform that can be easily shipped on common carries without the concern of hazardous goods shipping.
The Iver4 PW comes standard with industry leading tracking and safety communications, precise repeatable measurement, high accuracy navigation and low drag side scan and bathymetry transducers.
- User defined payloads
- Acoustic homing and tracking
- Quad independent tail fins
- Modular sections
- Long ingress/regress
- User-defined payloads
- Swappable Batteries
- Wet-pluggable connectors
- Integrated drop weight
- 300 m (980 ft) Rated Durable Titanium Center Section
- Depth Sensor
- 2.5 m (99 in)
- .23 m (9 in) Carbon Fiber Tubes
- >40 NM
- >3 knots transit
- >5 knots sprint
- NiMH (~2000 Wh) Rechargable
Inertial Navigation System
- INS based on iXBlue PHINS Compact C3 fiber-optic gyroscope
Interferometric Co-Registered Sonar
- Edgetech 2205B: Swath bathymetry 600 kHz
Field Rugged Operator Console
- Getac for mission planning, operating and data viewing. Includes VectorMap Mission Planning Software and VectorMap surface radio.
Topside Deck Box
- Surface equipment for subsurface comms with Benthos Acoustic Modem
Handheld Remote Controller
- Touch screen based remote with joystick for surface control (300+ m range)
- GPS/WiFi Fixed Strobe Antenna Mast
- Underwater locator beacon
- Sound velocity probe (AML)
Doppler Velocity Log
- Nortek DVL w/ ADCP
- 200m Bottom Lock Range
Rugged Transit Case
- Includes custom foam inserts for Iver4
- Drop Weight & Watchdog Iridium safety systems
- Iver API Documentation Support
- Forward Payload Integration including Subtester Software
- 12 Month Warranty
Custom Payload Section Available. Contact the L3 OceanServer sales team for details.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Call for latest revision. All brand names and product names referenced are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.