We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Everyone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled.
This policy sets out the basis on which personal data that we collect from you, or that is provided to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information About You That We Collect and Process
We can collect and process information about you (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, etc., plus information such as username, IP address and similar fields recorded in security and access logs when accessing the Company’s websites) when you:
- fill in forms or use the functions and services on our websites;
- enter into a contract with us (e.g., by means of our sales representatives, through service agreements, as a supplier, or a business partner, etc.);
- access our premises;
- use our IT resources and communication systems (e.g., email, network, Wi-Fi, etc.);
- correspond with us by phone, email, letters or otherwise;
- apply to work for us;
- purchase products from us, or send us products for repair, or
- subscribe to any of our many services, or communication channels.
Information About You That We Collect from Other Sources
When you visit our websites, we may collect information about you such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your username, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Additionally, through the use of tracking cookies, some of our websites may ask to collect additional information in order to further enhance your experience.
Disclosure of Your Information
You acknowledge that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Competent authorities and regulatory bodies to which we are, or may be, subject;
- our auditors and quality assurance assessors;
- online cloud providers;
- selected third parties, including:
- suppliers and subcontractors to the extent we reasonably consider that it is in your best interests for us to do so, or it is necessary for our legitimate business interests; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our sites.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we enter into negotiations to sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about you will be one of the assets transferred to the third party; or